HID R10 Reader 6100 Mullion Smart Card Reader
HID iCLASS readers offer an open architecture design permitting compatibility with many of the most popular cards in the market, which comply with ISO 14443A, 14443B, and 15693 interoperability standards.
HID iCLASS readers are user-friendly, delivering the same convenience and reliability of our Prox technology, for which HID is known worldwide, with state-of-the-art features, driven by evolving industry requirements.
- Format Portability - Upgrading is completely transparent since the same Prox format and user identification numbers are brought across to your future iCLASS credentials, including HID Corporate 1000 formats.
- Secure -All RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using secure algorithms. Additionally, security can be extended from the reader all the way to the Hi-O enabled access control panel using encrypted Hi-O communication (Hi-O hardware option).
- Interoperability - iCLASS is based on international ISO interoperability standards providing compatibility with many popular card technologies (ISO15693, ISO14443A and ISO14443B).
- Security 64-bit authentication keys are extremely secure. Readers and cards require matching keys to function.
- Key management is made easy! All cards are shipped with unique diversified keys, and readers are shipped with compatible keys.
- Elite Custom Keys Custom keys provide the highest level of security, where cards and readers are uniquely matched to individual sites or customers, and are non-interchangeable.
- Typical Maximum Read Range*
- iCLASS Card: Up to 3.25” (8.9 cm)
- iCLASS Key/Tag: Up to 2.0"
- Mifare / DESFire Card (CSN): Up to 2.0” (5.1 cm)
- 1.90" x 4.04" x .80" (4.83 cm x 10.26 cm x 2.03 cm)
- Card Compatibilities include:
- Secure Data Read
- iCLASS 2kbits , 16kbits, 32Kbits
- Inside Contactless PicoPass, PicoTag
- Philips DESFire. SmartMX™
- CSN Read
- ISO15693: TI Tag-It, Philips I Code, Infineon myd o
- ISO14443A: Philips Ultralight, MIFARE, DESFire, SmartMX
- ISO14443B: Inside MicroPass, Calypso, ASK
- Sony FeliCa™ IDm (requires Transit reader p/n 6109)
- CEPAS CAN or CSN (requires Transit reader p/n 6109)
- Secure Data Read
- Warranty: Lifetime