Snehapadma has partnered with HID Global for Networked Access Solutions (NAS) like Edge and VertX Series and is one point contact for all HID products such as all types of cards, readers and controllers.
These HID products communicate with credential readers (like card readers or biometric readers) through weigand protocol and various input output devices with potential free contacts. These products can be used for complete centralized access control and building security management like fire alarm, smoke detectors, motion detectors, lights, temperature etc.. We recommend you visit website of HID and these products for more details.
Snehapadma CentralStation brings to you a unified, realtime, multi-location, central monitoring system for access control and building management. Following are few of its features:
- Detect patterns, anomalies
- Prevent access to installations on need to know basis
- Ensure that all the visitors are accompanied by a person from establishment
- Ensure that minimum occupancy rules are followed for certain parts of the establishment
- Prevent misuse of credentials by the perpetrators
- Remain top of all these things at all times and at location of your convenience.
Credential Management in the Snehapadma CentralStation
- Card Management:
- Association of Card with Employee.
- Card Data may be Card Serial Number or Card Id, Facility Id as defined by Card Format.
- Edge/VertX can read maximum 128bit cards
- Fingerprint Management: Registering the Fingerprint of Employee
- PIN Management: Association of PIN with Employee
- Pushing Credential Information of Card, Fingerprint and PIN to relevant Controllers
Access Management in the CentralStation
- Configure a Group of CICO (Credential In Credential Out) Access Control Terminals as a Closed Area.
- It is assumed that there are no other entry or exit points for this Closed Area. Then only following functionalities have meaning.
- Apply Anti-Pass-Back to this Area
- Prohibit Exit (Lock-Inside) for a Person from this Area
- Prohibit Entry (Lock-Outside) for a Person to such an Area
- It is possible to define Areas in such a way that person is not allowed entry to certain area unless he / she is in specific area. E.g. if person has successfully entered into the Lab then only he / she is allowed entry to the Server Room inside Lab.
- Configure a group of Access Control Terminals, need not be a closed area, for ease of assigning access groups to employees.
- Set Schedule for Employees as to when they can access the various Areas.
- This is attached to the Shift of the Employee.
- Change of shift of Employee automatically results in change of schedule for him/her at relevant Access Control Terminals.
- Set Holiday Lists for the Employees when they are prohibited to enter certain areas.
- Collection of combination of Area and Schedule is considered as Access Group.
- Each Employee can be access these Access Groups
- Minimum Occupancy Rule: Monitoring of Area to ascertain that alarm is raised when there are less than two occupants in it.
- Escort: allowing entry only when escort card is also swiped in
Central Monitoring System in the CentralStation
- Centrally receive all the access control logs and track movement of people, area wise attendance on real time basis
- Centrally monitor fire alarms, intrusion alarms, smoke detectors, movement detectors through unified system
- Set up rules engine based on What If scenarios
- Open or maintain closed status of doors as configured to be in case of Emergency
- Run pre-specified Batch File
- In case you need to run multiple programs, configure your batch file accordingly on the Server.
- Convert Output Points to Status as Configured to be in case of Emergency
- Emergency can be evoked through preconfigured Input Condition or Click on a button in the Software